Monday, March 29 11:30 AM Meet at Laurel Library Parking Lot
Hello Lovely Friends,
Listed below are some FAQ’s about the LWML Prayer Walk
- RAIN DATE: MONDAY: April 12th at 11:30 AM
- If you can’t walk around the block, you may meet up with us at the Laurel Library parking lot, and drive around the block as we walk.
- Prayer cards will be provided for prayer requests and intentional prayers as we make several stops around the block.
- Scavenger Hunt….there will be a few objects to look for as we walk and pray; prizes will be awarded. (don’t get too excited about the prizes!)
- Bring a lunch; weather permitting, we will eat at the little park next to the parking lot; bring a lawn or camping chair AND BRING WATER to drink.
- We will be walking on sidewalks the entire time.
- The walk should take about 30 minutes with walking and stopping to pray….and then lunch….so we should be finished about 12:45 (?).
- If you can’t come, you can walk in your own neighborhood, or find a time during Holy Week to pray for our children, schools, church, our families and friends, country….whatever you feel in your heart to pray to God.
I am sure I have forgotten to mention and/or list something. If you have any questions, please contact me!
Check this week’s Pulse for the Link!
“Those who walk with God, always reach their destination.” Henry Ford
“I say then, walk by the Spirit…” Galatians 5:16
“I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.” John 8:12
“…act with justice, to treasure the LORD’S gracious love, and to walk humbly in the company of your God.” Micah 6:8
God Bless you with His Grace, Salvation and Light!
In Christ Alone,
For any questions please contact Christine Maconachy, or use the contact form below.