LWML – Women of Our Savior will be meeting 2nd Sunday of the month in Fellowship Hall beginning August 2022
Until then, we have a few meetings/events to join in on!
May 22: Picnic at an off-site location – All Women are welcome!
Contact the church office at email@example.com for location details!
WHAT TO BRING:
- MITES! Any monetary donations you can bring for LWML MISSIONS
- a “dish to share” (salad, or main type dish, or dessert) come even if you don’t have time to work up a dish to share!!!!!
- a lawn chair if you might sit outside
- paperback books you have read lately and would like to loan out or give away
- copy of your delicious recipe if you like; index cards and pens will be provided to copy
Paper Products, Drinks, and Sandwiches will be provided.
June 12: Trip to Bible Museum to see Shroud of Turin – More info to come
August: begin meeting again on the 2nd Sunday in the Fellowship Hall
The Lutheran Women in Mission (LWML) of OSLC meet the second Sunday of each month, following the last church service. Please reach out to the church office for more information.
We meet for devotions, fellowship, and service projects for those in need, in the Laurel area, and for missions around the world. We also collect donations called “MITES” of any amount for support of LWML Mission in the U.S. and worldwide.
LWML MISSION STATEMENT
The mission of the Lutheran Women’s Missionary League is to assist each woman of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod in affirming her relationship with the Triune God so that she is enabled to use her gifts in ministry to the people of the world.
LWML VISION STATEMENT
The LWML is the leading group for LCMS women where each woman is welcomed and encouraged to use her unique God-given gifts as she supports global missions and serves the Lord with gladness.
The Lutheran Women’s Missionary League (LWML) is an official auxiliary of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod