An LWML-led event
Join us for Square Dancing in the Fellowship Hall at OSLC
Led by Kenny Farris
Saturday, September 10. 6:30-8:00 PM
This event will raise funds to purchase 2 very large, much-needed screens for the sanctuary
$10.00 donation per person to attend – extra donations above 10 are appreciated!
All are welcome! Invite the family, neighbors, and friends!
- You do not need a partner! You can bring a friend(s)
- You do not need to know how to dance….Kenny will sing you around
- Who is Kenny? Kenny Farris is one of the finest and well-known square dance callers on the East Coast and we are blessed he belongs to us, our family at OSLC
- We will also do some line dancing
- If you aren’t able to dance, come anyway and have loads of fun listening to Kenny, listening to the music and watching people dance (highly entertaining)
- What to wear? comfortable clothes and shoes!
- Lemonade, coffee, and water will be provided. Bring a savory or sweet dish to share, if you like, but not necessary
- Ask Pastor Josh if you want more information about the large screens needed for the sanctuary. They are needed for worship! And, we all want to worship and praise our Lord in the best way possible.
- Yes, we could use some volunteers to help with the event…….”Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor..” Ecclesiastes 4:9 (we can use more than two helpers…..) If you can help contact the church office at email@example.com or call at 3017767670