It’s that Fall time of year again! That brings all the excitement of Halloween to children, and for us – TRUNK OR TREAT! This is an exciting opportunity for us to give kids the best TREAT of all as we get the Gospel out to children and their families in our community, and some candy alongside it.
Halloween falls on a Monday this year! Trunk or Treat will be Monday, October 31st from 5:00 pm-7:00 pm.
There are several ways you can help out with this event:
- Decorate A Trunk
- We hope to have a great turnout of trunks ready to spread the message of God’s Love and Hope to our community. Think of a Bible Story, Bible Story Character, or Religious Message that can easily be shared with children. If you need ideas, sign up and we’ll get in touch with you. We have lots of ideas and costumes for you to borrow.
- Please let us know if you are doing a trunk by signing up in the lobby on Sunday or during the week.
- Volunteer To Help
- We will need people to help set up, distribute & replenish candy, and clean up. You can come dressed up or just as you are!
- Donate Candy
- Please donate candy for this event. Candy Collection bins will be in the Lobby.
- Invite Others
- Tell your grandkids, nieces & nephews, co-workers with kids, and neighbors about his event.
Remember, Spreading God’s Love is a Real Treat!
Thank you, in advance, for your help!