We are a Spirit-filled, Christ-Centered community
Equipping God's people for God's work!
- 7:00 pm GriefShare–a grief recovery seminar and support group for those who have lost loved ones. This is located in the Prayer Room.
- 7:00 am Men’s Breakfast Bible Study meets on 1st and 3rd Tuesdays at Bob Evans in the Corridor Market Place on MD 198 and the BW PKWY
- 9:30 am Manna in the Morning. Meets in the library. A new study on the Book of Hebrews began Sep 12.
- 12:00 pm Manna for Moms. Meets in the Fellowship Hall. Bring a lunch and study and pray. Childcare provided.
- 6:15 pm Pastor’s study in the Prayer Room. Pastor Peter begins a new study on the Augsburg Confession. The Augsburg Confession, is the primary confession of faith of the Lutheran Church and one of the most important documents of the Lutheran Reformation. The Augsburg Confession was written in both German and Latin and was presented by a number of German rulers and free-cities at the Diet of Augsburg on 25 June 1530.